Will is a happy graham cracker.
it causes me physical pain to not reblog happy graham cracker
Kesha | Disgusting
can we start a club for teenagers who were constantly complimented on their intelligence when they were younger and are now having trouble coping with the realization that they’re actually of average intellect at best
This is the first picture I was given of my unborn son
so i put together a couple of sites and links that are pretty helpful for studying, school etc, :) all the links are free and work and are all pretty useful so enjoyyyyy - ellie x
- maths help
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- microsoft word equivalent
- coffee shop sounds
- how to study guide
- essay structure guide
- help in a ton of subjects
- calm/nature sounds
- download free books
- maths knowledge site
- tips for a productive study break
- falling asleep tips
- how to google
- how to wake up in the morning
- improve your studying skills
- teaches anything
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- cheap & healthy snacks
- quick and easy soup recipes
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- study snacks
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- yoga poses
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- compliments generator
take a few minutes break
Momma has wanted to make this post for a long time!
Welcome to Momma’s Anxiety Masterpost!
First, put on Weightless by Marconi Union. It is a song engineered to calm you down.
A good thing to do with anxiety is to write twin letters- write one letter of all the things you love about what is causing the anxiety. The second letter will be the things you hate. Vent all of your worries, and it will help you.
Sometimes, you just need some things that will distract you. Here is a list of hobbies with resources!
*turns on adorable animal feeds and gives you soft pillows and blankets*
this will vastly improve my life.
Grounding is helpful during intense emotional stress, flashbacks, dissociation, panic, and strong impulsive urges. Grounding exercises help you focus on the present moment and put healthy distance between you and negative feelings. There are several types of grounding…
So basically all these separate posts are kind of combining into my head into this one epic fantasy series with mermaids and knights and dragons and pirates
where all the relevant characters are lesbians.
What to say during the frick frack
- ooh ahh ahh
- walla walla bing bang
Hello friends! Many of you have felt very upset lately. This is a list of resources you can keep track of to try to cheer up. I hope it helps!
- Anxiety Self Help Masterpost
- Calming Manatee
- Cute yahoo answers
- Guided relaxation
- The thoughts room
- The quiet place
- Have a hug!
- Healthy alternatives masterpost
- Learn a new hobby masterpost
- Play Tetris
- Breathing exercises
- Go somewhere new
- Emergency compliment
- Having a bad night
- Talking about mental health
- Relax playlist
- Another relaxing playlist
- Reward yourself with kittens while you write!
- Stress analyst
- Coffee shop sounds (Help corgi found this most effective with calm music in the background!)
- Nature sounds
- More nature sounds
- Drown out other noises (more sounds!)
- If you like the sound of rain
- Draw something silky!
- Cut something (blood tw, woof!)
- Play some more cute games
- Break something (loud noise)
- Paint a nebula
- Self injury recovery
- Vent online here or here.
- Have an mobile application for anxiety!
If you or someone you know is at risk for suicide:
Woof! This list will be updated as often as I can. I hope you all feel better my friends!